Client: Missing Piece Group
Date: July 8, 2015
Categories: Music / Site Conversion / WordPress
Client: Missing Piece Group The Brief:
- New artist Courtney Jaye had an album coming out in the Spring of 2013
- Her site was generated by BandPage.com, which did not allow for much flexibility, design and content-wise.
- Client wanted to take advantage of site organization and simplicity afforded by a WordPress back-end.
- Client wanted Ian’s image to be front and center, in a style similar to the sites featured on this list of “25 of the Best Band Websites”
- Selected the Motion theme, which I heavily customized to bring social tools to the front and allow Courtney’s image to shine through.
- Added Social Functionality (Facebook widget, Twitter widget)
- Installed and configured custom tools to post digests of Instagram photos, and BandsInTown tour dates.