Client: Corbis Entertainment
Date: July 8, 2015
Categories: WordPress / Writing and Community
Date: January-June 2013
Client: Green Light Rights / Corbis
- Green Light Music is (was) the music licensing arm of Corbis rights management.
- I was hired to design a blog, as well as to be their lead writer.
- Client wanted to increase their social media footprint and build community through editorial content
- Client wanted to take advantage of site organization and simplicity afforded by a WordPress back-end.
- Client wanted the blog to match their existing site.
- GreenLightMusic.com was built on top of Twitter’s Bootstrap framework, so I researched and chose an implementation called The Bootstrap.
- The theme was heavily customized to match GreenLightMusic.com
- All told, I produced 51 articles for GLM, including interviews, video selections and editorals.